Sunday, March 04, 2007

Birthday Weekend

All the boys. From left to right - Cousin James, Grandpa Phil,
Malcolm (Phil's brother), and Devin.
Roger and Devin hanging out.

This weekend I was spoiled having a wonderful weekend with family and friends. I really enjoyed having all my family, Rich's family, and friends together to celebrate my upcoming birthday. A special thanks to everyone who traveled from afar. Turning another year older isn't usually this much fun. Thanks so much to everyone!

As you can see in the pictures above, James and Devin are still growing like crazy. It is fun to watch the boys hang out together. I look forward to the day when Devin and James are rolling around on the ground together giggling and playing with each other.

Devin is doing really well. He is napping and sleeping a bit better. I just love the weekends when I get to spend all day with my sweet boy. Being a Mom is the absolute best.

Rich was making dinner and cut his finger pretty good tonight. But our wonderful neighbors came to our rescue and saved us a trip to the emergency room. It is great having doctors in the neighborhood. Thanks Darin and Heather!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home