Thursday, February 01, 2007

First Day Back at Work

I am officially back to work and it went surprisingly well. Devin didn't sleep very well this week (I must have been bragging about him sleeping through the night too much), so I was worried going back to work was going to be rough. But thankfully, he slept much better last night so we got off to a good start. He woke up at 6 a.m. for a quick feed and then went back to bed. My Mom came over this morning, so I wouldn't have to wake him and put him in the car for the short trek to her house. It was really nice to just sneak out of the house while he was still asleep in his crib. Although I did get all my hugs and kisses in at his 6 a.m. feeding. :-)

It was so nice being greeted by all my coworkers. And Vickie spoiled me with flowers and bagels. Thank you! I had a good chuckle as I took down the Hallloween decorations in my office and turned the calendar from October to February. I missed my last day at work so my office was still in Halloween/October mode. Hard to believe so much time has passed.

I came home at lunch to visit Devin and he was very excited to see me. It was such a sweet moment watching him squeal with excitement. I was happy and relieved to see him having such a good day.

Tomorrow is already Friday...Yeah! So glad I came back mid-week. Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement as I made my way back to reality. It helped a ton. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home