Thursday, February 08, 2007

Sleep Is for Whimps

Oh my...our boy Devin has decided he wants to be up all night long. He was such a good sleeper and now is up all the time. We can't quite figure it out, but am hopeful it will pass as quickly as it arrived. Who knows.

This is my first full week back at work and we are all starting to get into the swing of our new schedule (even though we all feel sleep deprived at the moment). Rich and my Mom have been watching Devin during the day and then I take the evening shift. It is really working out great because Devin gets the best of everyone all day. And I love the fact that Devin has quality time with Rich...those two are sure to always have a special bond as a result.

Work is going well. I have been clearing out the cob webs and getting caught up. I do miss Devin like crazy, but know he'll be there with a smile when I get home. That makes it all worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home