Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Devin Turns 4 Years Old

Devin celebrated his fourth birthday this week. He was so excited about his birthday. I had to travel out of town for work, so I got him up early so he could open a few presents before school. He smiled so big when I woke him up and said, “Do you want a present?” It was a fun moment for us. And then his grandparents (Valdez’s) took him to school to celebrate his special day. He brought some fish for the classroom (we took a frog last year) as well as fruit and graham crackers for snack. I so wish I could have been there, but feel so lucky that his grandparents were there to experience it all. He loves his grandparents so it was very fun for him.

To top off his day, Rich’s sister made him a special cake for his birthday. He is one very loved child. I really appreciate how everyone went that extra mile to make sure he felt special on his special day.

Here's some pictures from Devin's 4th birthday photo shoot. He is very handsome if I do say so myself. :-)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home