Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Friday is the Big Day!

I spoke with my doctor today and confirmed that they have an opening at the hospital for me to go in on Friday morning for induction. I really hoped that I wouldn't have to be induced, but I don't feel like this kid is planning to arrive on its own anytime soon. I have another dr. appt tomorrow, but she said that I don't have to go because I'll be admitted two days later. I may still go to my appt. anyways to have my disability paperwork signed and also see if the dr. can check me again and "stir things up" with hopes of getting labor going. I'm willing to try anything. :-)

Friday is my due date, so I feel really good knowing the baby is full term and ready to go. We had Devin also on a Friday, so this feels a bit like our old routine. Either way, I'm very excited to meet this little baby and know once and for all if it is a boy or girl. I'm still putting my money on boy. Once we know the gender, we'll get busy working on names. Both Rich and I have been wanting to meet our little one first. And honestly, knowing the gender cuts the name decisioning process in half.

I have pretty much nested all I can nest. The yard has been relandscaped, the laundry has been done several times over, and I'm finishing up at work tomorrow. I very much look forward to a day off work on Thursday before our little one arrives. Thankfully, I've had no problems sleeping so I feel as ready as I can be.

We will keep everyone posted on the news of our baby's arrival as soon as possible. And thanks to everyone for the well wishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home