Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Almost 38 Weeks

I saw my doctor today and she said that I'm 3 cm dilated now. So I'm getting there slowly but surely. She said I already have the early part of labor behind me by dilating already. That was good to hear. And she is guessing my labor will go real quick. Hopefully she is right. :-) The baby is still -2 station and I'm 50%. I really feel great. Just getting a bigger, rounder belly. I seem to get lots of stains on my shirts these days. The belly is quite the spot catcher. I also have a fair amount of energy, lose steam in the early afternoon, and get a good second wind in the evening.

I've been trying to wrap up things at work this week, and I'm making good progress. I am very much looking forward to maternity leave and some good quality family time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home