Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

Mommy was trying to dress me and
couldn't resist a picture of my rolls.
Yeah...maybe I'll work with Jason at the San Jose Fire Dept.

I love to drool!

Happy New Year to you all. We had a great time ringing in the New Year with friends. Although Jen and Devin only made it to an east coast time zone celebration. haha. Devin is changing so much by the day. He can now reach for a toy in his play gym with pretty good accuracy. Although he hasn't figured out how to open his hand and grab it. That will come soon I am sure. He also is holding his head up really well. We've turned him to be facing out in the Baby Bjorn carrier and he loves it. And the mirror in the bathroom is pure enjoyment for him. He's becoming more of a baby and less of a newborn. I've heard that the three month mark is like turning the corner, and I now believe it. Devin is much easier to please, or maybe we've just come to learn eachother's wishes better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home