Friday, December 29, 2006

Almost New Years

Devin has finally got the hang of napping on his own these days. Yeah! I finally got smart and started swaddling him tight in a blanket. He hated being swaddled in the beginning so I pretty much gave up on it. But now, swaddling is back in and Devin truely "sleeps like a baby." I wish I had tried it sooner. It is wonderful having him nap for a few hours straight instead of a bunch of little cat naps throughout the day. I go back to work on February 1st, so I'm trying to get him into a routine as best I can. Although I hear that any routine will change weekly if not daily. :-) We are blessed to have Vickie and Fred (Rich's Mom and Dad) and Marcella (my Mom) watch Devin when Rich and I both go back to work full time. Right now, Rich is on his winter break so we've been spoiled with our non-working schedule. But we both feel great knowing how much love Devin will get from our family when Rich and I get back into the swing of working full time again soon.

Hope you all have a wonderful New Years. We'll most likely be laying low and thrilled with excitement as we watch our baby sleep through the New Year (one can always hope right?). All the best to you in 2007!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home