Monday, November 27, 2006

6 Weeks and 3 Days

Here's a cute picture of Devin hanging out with daddy. I just love how he smiles and makes sounds for us now. So sweet! Devin and I made a quick trip to the pediatrician today to have the doc check out a mysterious rash on his neck and back. It turned out just to be a heat rash so we've been instructed to turn down the thermostat in our house. I knew our little guy was a heater by himself, so this proves it. Rich and I have to start putting on sweatshirts at home I guess. But I was relieved to know that this would likely be a simple fix. Not too much else is going on with us these days. Just trying to get our boy to sleep for more than two to four hours at a time. There is so much to learn as new parents but I like to think we are getting the hang of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home