Friday, October 27, 2006

2 Weeks Old

Devin is 2 weeks old today. We had a pediatrician appointment this morning and our boy weighed in at 7 pounds, 11 ounces. He has gained back what he lost since birth and then some. He also grew 1/2 an inch. I never thought him gaining weight would make me feel like such a proud parent. He is also holding his head up pretty well now and loves to look at you for extended periods of time. He hasn't lost any of his hair yet, so he's pretty much the same in that regard. We all knew he would change quickly, and now I believe it. Rich is finally feeling better and I'm pretty much over my cold too. So we are all happy campers in our house now. We look forward to seeing Grandpa Valdez and several other friends this weekend. I can't believe it is Firday already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home