Sunday, October 22, 2006

9 Days Old

Devin loves to snuggle.
Rich was playing guitar for his son. He loved it.
Devin loves to lounge around.

Hard to believe Devin is already 9 days old, and tomorrow is my actual due date. We are all doing well. Devin is a great sleeper although he doesn't really like to get up in the night for diaper changes and feedings. He'd rather sleep through it all. During the day, we make every effort to get out of the house for a walk or errand. The weather has been fantastic so it has been nice. Most of the time, Devin sleeps the day away. But today he put up a fussy afternoon. Crossing my fingers that is a one-time occurence. :-) My cold is also finally starting to go away after 2 weeks. I am very much looking forward to feeling 100% healthy again soon. Rich has been home this weekend, so it has been great being together as a family. And my Mom has been here which has been a huge help too.

1 Comments:

At 4:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I got the website address from you just now...Baby Devin is such a precious little angel! I am so happy for you all xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home