Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A few more weeks . . .

Yesterday was pretty exciting all around. Max, our favorite painter, worked his magic on the baby's room. I'll have to take a few pics for the blog. Rich and I love how it turned out.

We also had a dr. appt. and my blood pressure was up so they sent me to the hospital for monitoring and some blood work to rule out preeclampsia. Everything turned out great, so now we are just taking it easy waiting for the day when I go to Labor and Delivery at the hospital for the real deal. One good thing about going yesterday was that I got the rest of my preregistration at the hospital done. And I have a better idea of what to expect. The nurses were great which made the experience a good one. I also got in some good a.m. television time...can't remember the last time I got to watch "The Price Is Right."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home