Sunday, September 17, 2006

Hiccups

I experienced my first set of Baby Valdez hiccups yesterday. I wasn't sure what this rhythmic bouncing was in my belly. At first I thought it was my heartbeat that I was feeling and then realized it was at a slower pace. And it couldn't be the baby's heartbeat because that is faster than mine at about 135 beats per minute. Rich got home from a backpacking trip today and I had the same sensation. It was then that I realized it was baby hiccups. So wild!

I had a pretty busy weekend. Just been trying to finish up all my errands and get ready for the baby. I had the carseat installed in my car yesterday. I was so impressed at how the technician managed to climb on the seat with all her weight to get the carseat base buckled in properly. I couldn't imagine a pregnant woman getting into the right position to do such a feat! I learned so much about how to properly install a carseat and buckle in a child. I feel much more informed to say the least.

I'm feeling good. Just starting to tire out a lot faster. We are 35 weeks now so only five more to our due date. We have class tomorrow, Dr. appt. on Tuesday, and an appt with the pediatrician and class on Wednesday. It will be a busy week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home