Thursday, November 30, 2006

Almost 7 Weeks Old


Devin will be 7 weeks old tomorrow. I can't believe how the time has flown. Above are a few more recent pictures. The bottom one shows how Devin folded his hands together all by himself. He really isn't posed! Such a sweetheart. Devin and I went to a Mom's group today and it was wonderful to meet about 20 other moms with babies 6 months old or younger. It was nice to talk with everyone and learn that our sweet boy is right on track with sleeping, eating, and such. Speaking of sleeping, Devin slept for five hours straight the other night. I couldn't believe it. Last night was great too. He didn't sleep as long but went right back to sleep after eating. I can only hope he keeps this up. I also had the chance to weigh Devin today and he is a whopping 12 pounds now. I thought he looked as big as some of the 3-month old babies we met today. Maybe he has half a chance of catching up to his cousin James. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home