Thursday, August 09, 2007

Steck Family Reunion

Yesterday, Devin had the opportunity to meet his second cousins for the first time. My uncle Malcolm and his daughters, Shannon and Kristi, came to town for a family get together. Shannon and Kristi are my only cousins, so our time together was such a treat. Shannon and her daughter Madison live in Oregon. And my other cousin Kristi and her daughter Victoria have been back east but are about to move to Germany for four years.

Devin thought Madison and Victoria were great. And he especially liked pulling on Victoria's hair. She was such a trooper. James was there too, but slept through the photo session. I'll try to post another picture of all of us when I receive a copy from my dad.
Devin and his second cousins (left to right: Devin, Madison, and Victoria)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home