Tuesday, June 26, 2007

First Camping Trip

Last weekend, we went to Caspar Beach for our fourth annual abalone diving trip. We had a great turnout with a total of six divers this year. Yeah. We definitely stepped it up this year and had some friends in RVs, lots of kitchens in the tent campsite, and also a generator-powered meat slicer (thanks Doug!). We are certainly getting this whole thing down. It was a wonderful time to say the least!

Devin was a trooper all weekend. His nap schedule got a bit messed up, but he slept really well at night. It was super cold, so he snuggled up with Rich and I. I was worried I might have a hard time getting him back in his crib when we returned but I think he was as happy to see his bed as we were to see ours.

I have a bunch of pictures I'll post later tonight. There are some great shots of Devin and Piper napping together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home