Thursday, May 24, 2007

Such a Fun Time

Devin is so much fun these days. I know I keep saying that, but it is true. He is all smiles for us and total strangers. He just is an all-around happy kid. We really enjoying this age so much. And his little giggle just melts our hearts! He is very ticklish, so getting a chuckle is very easy!

Each day, Devin experiences something new and it is just a blast to watch. He is very, very close to crawling. I kept telling Rich that he was going to crawl before he got back from his backpacking trip, but Devin decided to hold out. We were talking yesterday about how we need to start baby proofing our home. I have a feeling he'll be into everything very soon.

Devin is also sleeping very well. Now that he can roll over, he has found new sleeping positions that make him so content. Most of the time, I find him on his side (just so darn cute). I'd say that he's been sleeping better for almost two weeks now. It is wonderful.

My Mom just sold her home, so we are getting ready to help with the final move. Devin will get to go swimming with his cousin while we are there, which should be fun. I am interested to see if he loves water like his daddy.

Hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home