Saturday, June 02, 2007

An Explorer

I like to play in my bed sometimes.
Lets pull down the bumper to see what's going on out there.
Ah...they caught me!
Ok, I'll just stand up and look out the top of my crib then.

Devin is not yet crawling, but he's very much on the move. He has perfected rolling over and scooting in reverse to get places. And when he's in your arms, he's a total wiggle worm. You have to hang on to him because you never know when he'll throw himself forward. Such a boy!

Devin has two new teeth coming in and life has been a bit rough for him. A few nights ago, he was just so miserable. But he's been a little better as of late. I'm hoping that these teeth pop all the way through soon so we can get back to our regular routine.
Tonight, we went to our neighbor's house for a bbq and Devin happily went with every person who wanted to hold him. This was impressive considering he only had two quick naps today and was a bit cranky as a result. But we were outside and that is usually the ticket for him. He is happiest outdoors...just like his daddy!
Tomorrow Rich is going to the pool to get set up for Summer Swim. I may go with him to put Devin in the pool and see how he likes it. Should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home