Monday, April 23, 2007

6 Month Checkup

Devin went to the doctor today and got very good marks. He weighed in at 21 pounds, 5 ounces and 29 inches in length. He was 95th percentile again for weight and is "off the charts" (more than a 100%) for height. His head measured in the 50th percentile again. Devin loves going to the doctor because they have really fun and crunchy paper on the exam table. He loves to kick his legs back and forth and rip the paper off. True fun!

The doctor said that we can move off the oatmeal now and hit the veggies big time. So far, Devin's had carrots and loves them. Squash is up next.

Here's a few recent pictures that I've been meaning to post for some time now.

Look at me - I can hold my toes!
And I can use them in my crib to play with my music acquarium.

Happy baby!

Hanging out with Daddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home