Sunday, April 01, 2007

Park City

We just returned from Devin's second plane trip. We went to Park City for a conference my work was hosting. Rich had to work, so I asked my Mom if she'd go with Devin and I. I am so fortunate that she was able (and willing) to go. My Mom is not a fan of flying, so this was a big accomplishment for her. I was so lucky to have her there to watch Devin while I had to work. We had a great trip and Devin was a really good traveler once again. He fights going to sleep but as soon as the plane starts down the runway, he's out for a nap. Doesn't get better than that.

Now that we are back home, we are trying to get Devin back into his usual routine. He got spoiled sleeping with me in Park City, so now we are working him back into his crib. We also will start him on rice cereal again soon. We fed him cereal the week before we left, but he was not sleeping very well (we think as a result). The whole theory that kids sleep better on solids is a farce. Didn't work for Devin. So, we decided to hold off on the cereal for a few more weeks to see if his digestion is ready. Although I will say that he is really good at grabbing whatever food he can swipe off your plate. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home