Saturday, March 15, 2008

17 Months Old

Devin has crossed the 17 month mark. Time sure flies. He has become such a love bug lately. He gives the best hugs and kisses. I just love them. And he is still into the broom, vacuum, and being outdoors. The weather has been nice so thankfully that we've been able to spend a lot of time doing his favorite things. Today, he rode on his tricycle all the way around the couldesac. Usually, he will go a few yards and then want to climb off and push the bike himself.

Last weekend when we were outside, Devin helped me give Piper a bath with the hose. I'm not sure who got the better shower - Piper, Devin, or me. Devin was quite the helper. I told Rich that if you had a video camera, it would have been hilarious to catch on tape.

Devin has been a little off on his sleeping here and there. I've been traveling a ton for work so Devin has been splitting his nights between home and Grandpa and Grandma Casadays. Thankfully he sleeps great at their house and Rich is able to make it to his super early classes not having to shuttle Devin around. We are fortunate to have so much family help when I am on the road. I'm not sure how we'd do it otherwise. We are very thankful.

When we got back from Cancun, we thought Devin was getting his second molars, but that seems to have passed. It is really hard to see in there what is going on. And he'll bite you hard if you put your finger in there to check. He is in a great mood these days, so I assume he either got another tooth or it was just threatening to come through and has retreated for a while.

Devin is in 2t tops and 18 month or 2t pants. He seems like he is really starting to lean down now. I thought for a while I was going to have to move him up to size 6 diapers, but he seems to be fine now in the size 5.

We haven't heard many new words from Devin as of late. The only exception would be agua. Or at least I think that is what I'm hearing. And he is still signing a ton. I tried to get him to say milk the other day and he just kept signing for milk. It was funny.

We are goingt to the air show tomorrow with Devin's cousin, so I'll post pictures as soon as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home